Integrity Tire & Auto Repair is a proud supporter of McLean Crew Club.
Here, at Integrity Tire & Auto Repair, we want our customers to be knowledgeable about how to properly care for their vehicles. We want you to understand why and how your tires wear, how to get the best gas mileage, and how to get the most life out of your vehicle. Hopefully, with these helpful tips you will be able to improve gas mileage, reduce tire wear and prolong the life of your vehicle. We understand how important your vehicle is and why your car needs to be serviced. Give us a call today to schedule your next maintenance appointment.
Car Maintenance and Care
- Perform maintenance services at manufacturer's recommended intervals.
- Change your oil at manufacturer's recommended intervals.
- Always use manufacturer's specific fluids.
- Have your battery tested every two years.
Tire Maintenance and Care
- Rotate your tires every 6,000 miles or 6 months.
- Check your tire pressures regularly. Low tire pressures can affect fuel economy, handling, comfort and tire wear.
- Always make sure your wheels are properly aligned. Badly aligned wheels will cause uneven tire wear.
- Check your spare tire and keep it properly inflated so it's ready to go if you need it.
Gas Mileage Tips
- Check and/or change your air filter every 12 months or 12,000 miles to improve fuel economy and keep your engine running smoothly.
- Don't top off when filling your car's gas tank, any additional gas is just going to slop around or seep out.
- Tighten up that gas cap. Gas will evaporate from your car's gas tank if it has an escape. Loose, missing or damaged gas caps cause 147 million gallons of gas to evaporate each year.
- Go for the shade. The hot summer sun that makes the inside of your car feel like a sauna also evaporates fuel from your gas tank.
- Use the right oil. You can improve your car's gas mileage by 1-2% by using the manufacturer's recommended grade of motor oil.
And most important of all……
- Have yearly maintenance inspection and check for potential problems before they happen.
800 South Washington Street
Falls Church, VA 22046